Sep 27, 2009

The story of Zeus - God of Gods

A son battles his father for control of the Universe and seizes more power than any God ever had.


Video coming from The History Channel

I was surfing the Internet for different Classical Mythology material in order to share with you, and I came across a series of episode coming from the award winning History Channel.

Just as Cronus had overthrown his father Uranus,
now it's Zeus's time.

Up to this moment, I've been keeping a single posting architecture: landscape picture + text. After having found this and many other interesting videos, I guess I'll restructure my orthodox kind of writing this blog and extend my sources with the help of You Tube's embedding feature.

Take a look at this cinematographic 5-episode-video. It's not the same as reading Hesiod's Theogony book, but those of you who prefer watching than reading, you''l find it more than fluent and entertaining. Even those of you who are fond of reading, I suggest you still don't miss it: simple, graceful and accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment